Thursday, July 15, 2010

The most looked at books…

in my whole house are scrapbooks!  I think my kids are a little egotistical.  They adore looking at pictures of themselves.  But who can blame them.  My kids are so cute, I like to look at pictures of them too.

IMG_5709

Really though, absolutely the most viewed, poured over, cherished books in our house are scrapbooks.  Dallin and Mandy especially love to pull them down and go over them page by page and look at themselves.

IMG_5712

I have to admit that I totally love that.  It absolutely makes all the work that I put into those books worth every second!

4 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

YAY for scrapbooking!! It does make you feel good when the kids enjoy looking at their special books, because they do take a lot of time to create. My blog books have replaced scrapbooking, but I'm so glad that I've always made the time to take pictures and put them in albums for the kids. They are priceless!

Good for you for being so dilligent at keeping up with your family's history!

Brittney said...

that is so cute! I love looking at pictures too!!! it is ways to always have that special memory. :) well since i dont scrapbook blogs are my scrapbook :) I just don't have enough pictures :) haha love always~britty <3

Mandi said...

I love scrapbooking!!! It does make all that time and love totally worth when you get to watch your little ones admire themselves and all the memories. Mandy and Abigail would be great Best Friends.... Abi loves to look at herself as well. I can not wait for them to get to know one another at preschool this year. It will be fun! One of the things I love most about you is your love for your family and all the things you do to capture every moment, story, and experience.

Pam said...

That is so neat! It's great that you have scrapbooks of them to look at and see how they've grown. Your scrapbook pages look wonderful from what I can tell from the picture.