Friday, August 29, 2008

The Tourists

You know at some point I thought that I would begin to run out of things to blog about. I thought that eventually it would get to the point that I would only have something to write about maybe once or twice a week. Now, over seventy posts later, I am starting to think that my kids are so crazy that they are just going to keep coming with new and interesting things for me to post about. They always seem to have a surprise and a good laugh up their sleeves. During the pouring rain and howling wind of this weekend's tropical storm, Dallin and Mandy decided that they would take a trip to the zoo. I am absolutely sure that they have no clue what the word "tourist" means, but they certainly know how to dress up like the stereotypical tourist that is always mocked and joked about. They have their camera, their cell phones, their hats, their brightly colored clothes, tacky jewelry, sunglasses, and if you look carefully in Mandy's hands she is holding her play credit card. Not sure why Dallin is wearing beads just like Mandy, but I have a feeling it is the result of hanging out with too many girls :). My children make me laugh all the time and I love it!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

SO CUTE... I have missed out on looking at your blog the past few day... And when I don't look daily I get soo far behind. I think Dallen is Blessed to have all the ladies to himself. That way he is sure to get to know them all and will be Prepared for his dating days.
So Fun!

Terah said...

hey TK...love coming to your blog! keep posting!!! and...can i get your mom's email address? thanks so much!

LESLIE said...

Just as your amazed to see what your kids come up with, I'm amazed to see what your next post is going to be! It's been the best entertainment! They are so fabulous!

Stacy Pettersen said...

They are so funny! I don't think I could have come up with a more perfect tourist costume myself!