Wednesday, September 17, 2008

At the park

On Saturday a week ago we went to a birthday party at a park for one of Dallin's friends. Does it come as any shock that the friend was a girl? We got to the party and even though there were a couple of other little boys there, who do you think that Dallin played with? All the little girls of course. I am telling you that he is some kind of girl magnet. At school at least he told me that he has made friends with two boys named Ryan and Michael. So we do seem to be making a little progress there. However I think he spends more time talking to me about the girls in his class at school than the boys. There is a little girl named Hannah that he says laughs and smiles at him all the time. According to Dallin they haven't become friends yet, but he says they will soon. There is also another girl in his class named Brianna and Dallin tells me that she comes to school everyday looking SO pretty. It scares me a little that already Dallin is noticing how pretty the girls are. He is only FIVE. He has ELEVEN more years before he is allowed to date. I think that he is definitely going to be a ladies man. Watch out world! Anyway, back to the day at the park. This was the first time that we put Layton into a swing. He LOVED it. In fact he loved it so much that he didn't want to leave it and so just went to sleep in it. I know I have said this before, but he is so CUTE! Honestly you can't possibly look at that picture of him smiling in the swing and not find yourself smiling too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a FUN day! Love the swing photos. Those need to go in his wedding video when he gets married. SO SWEET! Loved holding him on Sunday. What a sweetheart!

Becky Shuler said...

Katheryn, I love the look of your blog, especially how you have a great family picture at the top. You'll have to tell me how to do that! Looks great and keep up the good work. Your kids are so cute!