Thursday, September 18, 2008

Model Behavior

I told Dallin to go get dressed and he came out of his room wearing this outfit. We then had a little conversation that went something like this:

Me: "It is hot outside Dallin, don't you want to put some short pants on?"

Dallin, with a look of exasperation on his face,: "These ARE short pants."

Me: "Yes, they are long pants that you have outgrown and are now too short. You can't were pants like that."

Dallin: "Breanna wears pants like these."

Me, after taking moment to laugh,: "Yes, but boys don't wear pants like that. Go change your clothes. No wait let me take your picture."

Dallin said a long drawn out OK and then struck a pose that I would say is as good as any professional model. He certainly knows how to work a camera, don't you think? Don't you love his non-chalant leaning up against the wall and the smoldering look on his face? His little hand flopped by waist just makes the pose perfect.

3 comments:

KYLIA said...

Oh my yes! And the chip clip makes the perfect accessory...I see all the models wearing those!!!

The Sauls Family said...

LOL!

Yeah, 'man'-pris are never a good idea. ;)

Kim Jarvis said...

Dallin,
That is so silly. I wear these pants because I like them. Why do you want to wear them?

Love, Bre