Friday, September 26, 2008

Photos Required

Remember when I mentioned a few days ago about how my addiction of taking pictures has begun to rub off onto my children? Well, I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until we went to the park last week. Last Friday, I told Mandy that we were going to the park for play date. As expected, her first response was to clap her hands and jump for joy. That is her standard response whenever she is happy about something. It was her second response that caught me a bit off guard. After voicing her joyful expectations of happiness at the park, she ran over to the piano and got the camera bag. She then brought it to me and told me, "Mommy, you can't forget your camera. You have to take a picture of me going down the slide." And so since her addiction feeds my addiction, I happily complied with her request. Only I didn't stop at taking a picture of her on the slide, I also felt compelled to take a picture of her on the tire swing. She makes for an absolutely perfect photo subject and so I know that when I take pictures of her they are always going to come out adorable :)

No comments: