Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spiderman Princess????

I let Dallin and Mandy choose their costumes for Halloween. It should come as no surprise that Mandy wanted to be a princess. I was very pleased though that Dallin wanted to be Batman and not Lightening McQueen. Of course after getting their costume, they absolutely had to put them on. In fact they have worn them every day for the past three days and will probably put them on every day until Halloween and probably almost everyday even after that. Halloween costumes are always a great investment in our house. Yesterday when they put their costumes on, Dallin asked Mandy if she wanted to play superheroes. She then runs into their room, puts on the superman cape and the spider man mask and creates her own hybrid princess superhero. I think that is one princess that nobody is going to mess with :)

3 comments:

LESLIE said...

So, I see another mommy is up early due to their little bundles of joy. I didn't go to bed 'til 2 AM and she woke me up at 6:30 this morning!! Love the costumes! Where is a good place to get one?? I've looked at a couple of stores, but not a big selection for infants.

Katheryn said...

Yeah, Layton always gets me up early. He got up at 6:20 this morning. Fun, fun, fun, right? I actually bought their costumes online because, you are right, there usually aren't that many choices in the stores. I bought Dallin and Mandy's from HalloweenExpress.com and Layton's from Buycostumes.com. If you look around both of the sites usually have a "sale" section where you can sometimes find things for a pretty reasonable price.

Stacy Pettersen said...

How cute (and creative)! So, has Dallin asked to go "Trick-or-Treat"ing yet, or is he still content to hand out candy? We'll actually be down for Halloween with the baby, so maybe we can hang out with y'all!