Thursday, September 25, 2008

Too Important To Let Go

When you can't let go of something even in your sleep, you know it must be important. I just thought that it was cute that Layton fell asleep holding the toy on the swing. What is funny to me is that it couldn't possibly be comfortable sleeping with your arm completely stretched out, but it didn't seem to phase him. He drifted off to sleep right in the middle of playing. I wonder if he continued to dream that he was playing with it and that is why he never let go.







I always wonder what it is that he dreams about because so often I see him smiling and occasionally even laughing in his sleep. He is so sweet when he is sleeping. And when he is not crying, he is extra sweet when he is awake. I think he has a smile that could melt anyone's heart.

No comments: