Friday, October 31, 2008

Dino

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

This is my special Halloween gift to you:


Nathan in a PINK women's jogging suit.



















You gotta love Halloween when it means that you can dress up your husband in an outfit like this!! And this a man who refuses to wear pink EVER. I guess since this is really a purplish pink that makes it OK.

His accounting friends at work have won the group costume contest every year for the last few years. This year they decided to dress up as characters from the Flintstones. Nathan said they went around giving assignments based on the character they thought each person could pull off the best and when they got to him, "Dino" was all that was said. Apparently his persona at work is that of a big, goofy, lovable, pink pet. Sounds about right to me. So we went to Walmart (that is where we shop for everything) and found this women's jogging suit in the PERFECT Dino color. The I added a few little detail items, the pipe cleaner hair on top of his head being my favorite, to make him look as much like Dino as possible. I really hope that his group wins the contest and I really really hope that in addition Nathan gets some other individual title, like funniest or most original, because each person that wins an individual category gets 8 hours of paid time off. That would be SO awesome if he could get an extra day off work! I'll add a little note to this post at the end of the day to let you all know if he won anything. Have a great Halloween and don't eat too much candy!

Update: Nathan didn't win an individual category :( But, he and his accounting friends did win the group contest, which means they get to have a lunch party on the company dollar one day soon. Most importantly though, he got a lot of good laughs and had a great time today!

2 comments:

Kim Jarvis said...

Thanks for making our morning start out so great! The girls got a really good laugh out of seeing Uncle Nathan like that.

The Sauls Family said...

I thought Nathan looked very handsome when he took me to me prom, but this is HANDS DOWN the BEST I have ever seen him look!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I really, really hope he wins the contest!