Friday, October 24, 2008

So Proud

After school last Friday:


Dallin: "Guess what Mom? You get to find out how good I am."


Me: "Oh, really, did you get your report card today?"


Dallin: "It's a surprise. You'll have to look in my backpack."


Me: "Ok."


Dallin: "You're going to be so proud of me!"


And SO PROUD of him I am. At this age they only receive grades of either S for satisfactory, N for needs improvement, or U for unsatisfactory. Dallin received all S's. His teacher wrote a little note on the bottom that said:


"Dallin is an excellent student with a very pleasant and friendly personality. He has a wonderful attitude about school and learning. He is making steady progress in all areas. His coloring is beautifully done. It is such a joy to teach him."


I really am just so proud of him I could pop! He even got a special coupon to get a slushy at Sonic for perfect attendance.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Dallin, WAY TO GO! I knew you were a Smartie Pants all along. I didn't need that report card to tell me so. I love the sweet comments from the Teacher. You are the Cutest little guy around! I Love the "Proud" expression on your face! We LOVE U! Enjoy the Sonic Treat... YUMMERS!

Kim Jarvis said...

Good job! We are proud of you too!