Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Little Helper

Or should he be called "My Little Hinderer"?




Exercising his new found skill of pulling up onto things, Layton pulled himself up on the side of the laundry basket and then much to mine and Nathan's surprise (and amusement) he pulled himself right on in. I think he was trying to help me out because he sees me folding clothes EVERYDAY. However, trying to pull the clothes away from him in order to fold them was no easy task. He has a surprisingly strong grip. So even though I think his heart was in the right place, he really ended up impeding my clothes folding progress rather than advancing it ;). Honestly though, WHO CARES, the child is so stinkin' cute, I don't mind if he keeps me from doing EVERYTHING that I have on my to do list (which does happen on occasion). I'd rather play with him than fold clothes any day!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man I hear you! I'd rather love on him than fold laundry too. Life is just to short to do laundry when we have been blessed with such cute kids to play with! He is sooo Adorable. That photo is great! It needs to get blown up and put above your washing machine!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever! One more week and you will be here. Mema