Friday, January 16, 2009

Portraits

I took Mandy and Layton in for their 3 year old / 9 month old portraits. For the most part, I think they turned out pretty good. Layton got tired of it very quickly though, so I think we got more shots of Mandy than of him, but I think we got of couple of him that pretty much showed his personality. Rather than sit and pose for a picture, he was much more interested in crawling all around the studio. Which explains why a couple of the shots are of him on the move.














5 comments:

KYLIA said...

Those are too cute!!! I love the B&W of Layton...too cute! Ms. Mandy is gonna be your little model, you can tell she loves the camera!

Becky Shuler said...

My favorite of Mandy is the one with her hands on hips standing and my favorite of Layton is the one of him standing up and you're holding him.

What wonderful pictures! I must say, though, I think the pictures you take are as good if not better.

The Sauls Family said...

KATHERYN!!!!

DID YOU SEE YOU WON ONE OF THE PIONEER WOMAN'S KNIVES????!!!?!?!?!??

How cool is that?? Congratulations!! I'm totally jealous. :P You'll have to let me know if it's as great as she says it is!

The Sauls Family said...

Here's the link:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/01/knife-winners/

avinash shenoy said...

so cute..great pictures.