Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sharing

Mandy got out some of the leftover Valentine's Day chocolate and decided to share it with Layton. I think he really enjoyed it:

IMG_1235



As I was cleaning chocolate off the carpet (I seem to be cleaning my carpet an awful lot these days), off the couch, off the recliner, and off of Layton, I began to wonder about all this hype surrounding the importance of teaching your children to share. Maybe it is really not all that important after all. In this instance, had Mandy chosen to be selfish instead of sharing, it certainly would have saved me a whole lot of work.


I decided to enter Layton's chocolaty face into the I Heart Faces photography blog contest because this week's kids catogory is messy faces. Don't you think his messy face is a winner?

6 comments:

Nathan said...

Why is it that children always share when you don't want them to but never when you need them to for sanity's purpose? The joys of parenthood! I guess that's why they smile so you can't stay mad for too long.

Becky Shuler said...

Much better to clean up than poop!

Anonymous said...

hes so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey said...

Very messy! & Cute too!

Carebear said...

What a cutie! I love chubby cheeks on a baby! The bath pics are great too!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

My son *shared* the flu with me this week...I'm thinking sharing is overrated too! :)

Super-cute photo for your messy entry,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces