Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Itty Biddies

While visiting our family, we went to see the little baby chicks at my brother David’s house. As I was telling Dallin about them, I referred to them as biddies, and somehow from that moment on they were christened by Dallin the “itty biddies”. He loves rhyming words :)

The little chicks were so cute and chirpy:

IMG_4274

Dallin was even brave enough to hold one by himself.

IMG_4276

Layton thought they were very cute too. At first he was nice and gentle with it and touched it softly with a single finger:

IMG_4282

But then the boy in him came out and WHACK, he tried to take the little chick’s head right off:

IMG_4283

I’m telling you it really is a boy thing. All the girls gasped, but just look at my brother’s smiling face. And I thought Dallin never would stop laughing:

IMG_4284

Then they gathered a few eggs:

IMG_4287

And showed off their lovely harvest:

IMG_4290

No comments: