Friday, February 26, 2010

A little tree Monkey

There is a tree just outside Mama Doris’ house that has been climb by almost every one of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, including myself.  Layton has reached an age that he thinks that he can do everything his older brother and sister do.  So it comes as no surprise that he decided he would climb the famous tree too.  And I have to admit, he did pretty darn good for such a little thing!

IMG_0226 IMG_0227 IMG_0228 IMG_0230  IMG_0240 IMG_0235IMG_0241

1 comment:

Kelly said...

NO WAY is he sooo brave! He is a Monkey! I love how brave he looks as he climbs the tree.

Happy days ahead with the Great News about your Dad! I was still can't stop smiling thinking what a blessing! Whooo Hoooo!

I love that Layon cuddled up with Grandpa. I thought you were the only on he does that with?... What would I give if he would do that with me?