Friday, June 27, 2008

Dallin

Dallin is our firstborn in the wilderness. Well, that is if you can call Middleburg a wilderness. It is probably more like a suburb, but wouldn't it be great if he turned out to be like Lehi's firstborn in the wilderness. I can't imagine what it would be like to be the parent of a prophet, but then Lehi was a prophet himself so it probably wasn't that much a surprise that his son was too. I mean he already had one son that was a prophet, why not have second one too.

Anyway, this post is really supposed to be about Dallin. He is quite the character. He loves the movie Cars. In fact the majority of toys that he owns and about half of his clothes have something to do with Lightning McQueen or one of the other Cars characters. Dallin turned 5 this month and is so excited to be a "big boy" now. Almost everything thing he talks about doing starts with "now that I am 5 I can...." Dallin also loves to play outside, he especially loves to ride his bike and play soccer in the back yard.

Other posts about Dallin:

Dallin's 5th Birthday

Knock Knock Joke

Wedding Bells

Just Like Daddy

Testimony Gloves

How Smart Are You?

Scrabbled Eggs

Getting Ready for Kindergarten

Storytime

Not Lightning McQueen???

Bossy

1st Soccer Practice

Nightmares

Comforting Mandy

Holding Layton

Magic Show

1st Day of School

Father's Blessing

Soccer Time

Knight In Shining Armor

Picking Songs

Rock Star

2 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Yay! I feel so special, I am the first person to leave a comment! :) The site looks good, and I am so happy that I can have instant updates on my babies now that Aunt Stacy & Uncle Jon live so far away. Can't wait to see y'all next week!

KYLIA said...

Way to go T.K.!!! I'm so proud of you for all of your posts...they look great!!!! I'm gonna love being able to keep up with what's going on way over there with y'all!

Love y'all!